Temptation Sundays Las Vegas 2018

Temptation Sundays Las Vegas is the original and still the sexiest LGBT pool party taking place during the Summer Season in Las Vegas at the Luxor Hotel.

  • Event Dates

    Every Sunday During Summer Season (May to September) from 1pm at the Luxor.

  • Key Highlights

    The Pistol Pete Underwear competition in the afternoon with regular celebrity guests, porn stars and models.

  • Plan Ahead!

    The Las Vegas Strip may be just 1 mile long, but it is packed with some of the best hotels in the world! Book early to guarantee your room, don’t wait last minute, you will be disappointed.

Tempted by the Pool? Wait ’till Sundays!

Temptation Sundays Pool Party is the hottest summer event in GAY Las Vegas! Hot Boys (21 and older of course) party all day long at the Oasis Pool at the Luxor Hotel & Casino.

Hosted by the outrageous personality of J.Son from NakedBoyNews.com. Themed events and special celebrity guests throughout the summer. Temptation Sundays gay pool party takes place every Sunday during summer in Las Vegas at the Luxor Resort’s north pool from 1:00 to 7:00 pm Temptation Sundays has been called THE must do GAY Vegas pool party!

It is one hot afternoon with temperatures hovering around 100, and the pool is filled with mostly younger and attractive guys, bears, and a good number of older guys joining in. Clearly every one is welcome and they all were having a fun time and enjoying the DJs’ music. About 75% of the guys are local and the other 25% are visitors, and the promoters want more visitors to come to the Luxor to partake in the fun.

Gay Map of Las Vegas

Most of the hotels on the strip are a short cab-ride away from the gay bars and clubs. Vegas has no central gay district, with bars spread out across 4 districts. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is closest to the Fruit Loop and local favorites like Piranha and Freezone.

Video Of Temptation Pool Party at the Luxor

Highlights of the Pool party!


Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas

Las Vegas has some of the most amazing hotels in the world and it can be hard to pick a favourite. Here is our top 4, based on their proximity to the strip, their customer service and their gay-friendly credentials.

The Bellagio, 5 Star
Iconic Fountains



This luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers an upscale day spa, multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble private bathrooms.

Caesars Palace, 4 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms


This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools

Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location

Marriott's Grand


Located 15 minutes’ walk from the Las Vegas Strip, this non-gaming and nonsmoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi

Platinum Hotel, 4 Star
No Smoking – No gaming

Platinum Hotel


One block from the Las Vegas Strip, Platinum Hotel and Spa features indoor and outdoor pools and stands out as a non-smoking, non-gaming facility

Flight deals to LAS VEGAS

Search the cheapest rates for flights! Best rate guarantee.

Other Events in Las Vegas

Temptation Sundays Las Vegas

Temptation Sundays Las Vegas

Temptation Sundays Las Vegas is the original and still the sexiest LGBT pool party taking place during the Summer Season in Las Vegas at the Luxor Hotel.
Hustlaball Las Vegas

Hustlaball Las Vegas

Hustlaball Las Vegas is the biggest gay fetish circuit event in the USA and takes place annually during the MLK weekend in Sin City.
Matinee Las Vegas Festival

Matinee Las Vegas Festival 2019

Matinee brings the best parties from Europe including the Aquapark party and the world famous La Leche to Las vegas once more during Memorial Day Weekend

Get the Gay Travel Monthly Update!

Gay Travel News

Get the latest Gay Travel News Each Month

Gay Las Vegas Aparthotels
© Copyright - Gay Travel 4u

Send this to a friend